- Hello, dear president. As you know, I meet and interview with world leaders just out of curiosity and as the first representative of a new trend of thought! First of all, I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity. Let's move on to our questions if you want
- Come on!
- Mr. President, what do you think is China's biggest problem? I wanted to start with this question
- The biggest problem of China, I think, is not being able to explain it!
- How so?
- Our language is
It took Azerbaijan just 43 days to win back its territory around the breakaway region of Nagorno-Karabakh -- seven districts of mountains and foothills that had been occupied by Armenian separatists since Baku’s humiliating battlefield failures of the early 1990s.
Analysts say three factors explain why Azerbaijan was so successful in the battlefield this time: technology, tactics, and Turkey.
Alex Melikishvili, a research analyst at IHS Markit Country Risk, says it was Turkish support for
- Dear chancellor! You are the most powerful woman in the world. What are you feeling?
- Is it a different thing for a woman to be strong?
So women are always expected to be beautiful, but it is not unusual for them to be strong or smart.
- Outside of Germany I guess so!
We immediately had an interview with Biden, who won the US presidential election. After giving a very interesting show of joy, look what he said!
- Hello, dear Biden. By winning the elections you became the new president of the USA. Congratulations! What are you feeling?
- I have very interesting feelings. I'm all playing and I have to tell Trump, who accuses me of being an old man, I feel 30 years younger. I thank those who made me feel this feeling. I owe them a life because I
- Because most of the time we find more faces than we deserve! They still have the feeling of indebtedness or loyalty given by the statue of freedom that we took its money from the Ottomans and gave them as a gift! Although Trump wants to end this, our friends there are doing what is necessary!
- Mr. President, I think the problem cannot be solved in this way even in this example alone.
- Then get Jordan canceled! Aren't they all Arab anyway? It is not necessary for every tribe to exist as a state. We don't live in the middle ages.
- Mr. President, I think this idea can lead to a lot of discussion and even war. Maybe you're right, but if you want, let's change the subject ...
- "Maybe"? Of course I'm completely right. All this will happen. The expiry date of the "divide, divide
Yesterday I spoke with the president of france, Emanuel macron. I specifically asked why France, and more precisely, he wanted to confront the Islamic world. And of course I asked a lot of other questions. Summary of that conversation:
- Mr. President, As the first question, let me ask you why other Europeans make anecdotes that imply that you are a cowardly nation!
- You asked me already!
- Well, can I get an answer?
- Of course!
- .... so come on!
- Sir, how do you welcome that other
As you will laugh a lot, you will be informed in ways and places you never thought possible. In this article, I will be organizing conversations with world political leaders, artists, singers, strategists by using humor.
This is definitely not teasing someone, but it contains some hidden facts and you will also laugh a lot.
I have already done this with 10 people. Which ones do you think?
also with whom would you like me to continue this?
I would be glad if you write. Respects
Babak Castle is an ancient monument with a different story, just below the Caucasian region between the Caspian Sea and the Black Sea. When giving the location of the Castle, if you have noticed, I have used the most familiar geographic elements